17 October 2007

Picture Update









5 comments:

kclblogs said...

the look on that little addy's face seems like it's always so relaxed and mature!

Anonymous said...

how can you stand it? she's so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

Judging from the frilly green hat and all the pink clothing, I think that Addy has definitely chosen to categorize herself as "girly" lesbian. What famous lesbian will she dress up as for Halloween? My vote is for Jodie Foster as "Clarice" in Silence of the Lambs. She smart, beautiful, and she kicks ass. You could get a little wig and a little suit. The trick would be the make-up - you'd have to work on those chubby cheeks in order to give Addy that hollowed-out, stressed-out, emaciated look. Jason, you could go as hannibal lector and Kim you could be buffalo bill (or the woman in the pit). I think that it would just be cool to go around to everyone with a bottle of Jergens saying "it puts the lotion on its skin" in a creepy voice. Well, now that I've got halloween figured out for you guys, I better get back to work saving the NC coast (hah hah hah).

Anonymous said...

well now that lt has it all figured, we want to know what's up with the farm animals?

jt said...

Thanks for Halloween ideas...?... LT! We've already figured out our family costumes for this year. Not as brilliant and morbid as your idea, but some could inteprete it as creepy. I'll let you all simmer in suspence until after Halloween though. And to address Erin and Reid's question... What is up with those farm animals? We really don't know. We were hoping you all might have some ideas as to whether or not the white one was another farm animal dressed up like a cow to get attention. We're really not sure. Anywho thanks for stoping by! xo, jefe'