31 December 2007

Future Cowgirl: a rocking horse natural

One of Addy's gifts this year was a super sweet rocking horse. We put her on it and she knew immediately what to do, grabbing hold of the reigns and rockin' back and forth. I guess her Texas roots are having more impact than we had considered possible!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's hard to believe that she's even sweeter and cuter in person! It was great meeting Addy and seeing her parents, too!

Anonymous said...

She's pretty good on that horse! Looks like she'll be ready to ride the real ones soon. I do think that she needs a cowgirl hat though. Every cowgirl needs a cowgirl hat. And some boots. Maybe some chaps. Oh, and definitely a poncho. Made of alpaca wool. I think that Addy would look great in some chaps and a poncho, don't you. It'll become all the rage in Ann Arbor baby-dom: the baby "western" look.

kclblogs said...

yeehaw! what a cutie.