12 January 2011

A very overdue update


Boy, we've been pretty bad at updating our blog. There have been many days where I have had ideas for great blog posts, but the camera was full and no picture was taken or I couldn't leave the pile of dishes for a 4th night in a row. I'd like to make blogging somewhat of a priority as a record for our family. We'll see.....for now here's a picture update!


A van full of cousins and friends.....Oct. 2010
Hammering at the hardware superstore!

Step in time dance along. Mary Poppins movie night in PA!


Sleepover at Thanksgiving!


Hamming it up with some birthday party masks! These creep Jason out!

Our first annual trip to the Nutcracker in Chelsea! Wow! Very exciting and excellent performance!


Cookie making with friends.

Jammin' with friends.


and dance class. Addy really enjoys dancing. She dances in the pool during free time at swimming class.









1 comment:

Lauren said...

Looks like you guys have been having a blast lately!!!