If you are local, I encourage you to check them out at the market. There are many wonderful and amazing choices now for winter greens and for summer CSAs. Consider Green Things Farm if when you're shopping for your veggies!
28 March 2012
Local Greens-Green Things Farm
We have been getting the BEST tasting, most nutritious and delicious greens from Green Things Farm this winter. A fellow co-worker of Jason's is one of the farmers and throughout the winter, for a very reasonable price, she brought to us several bags of delicious salad mix (seriously the best I have ever tasted), kale, collards, and eggs (ok, not greens, but super delicious). We have been plowing through each week's crop of goodness thanks to my super greens eaters in the house. We ran out of the salad mix we got on Saturday by Monday. I went out to the store today and bought some organic salad mix from Trader Joes. We had them for dinner tonight and this is what Addy had to say as she started munching on her salad, "umm, these don't taste very good." Case closed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment