We enjoyed some great hang out time with our sweet friends over the memorial day weekend.
A tea party in the clubhouse!
A has started 'reading' stories she knows well. I hate to admit that a Barbie story is one she knows well, but it is. I cringe every time we go to the library or bookstore and her Barbie or princess radar directs her right to the tremendous amount of crappy reading that is Barbie and Princess. But I don't fight too much. I figure the bigger deal I make of it the more desirable it becomes, right? We just sift through to find one that might have some redeeming qualities. In this one Barbie and her pals become musketeers and whip some dudes into shape with their strength and wit.
On our way to the park for the super excellent orchestra concert!
A sweetly reading to E to help him pass the time while he is waiting for daddy to be ready to play. A has become quite the compassionate big sister and E loves his big sis so much he some times has to hurt her. It goes both ways, really.
1 comment:
I, for one, am glad to hear that Barbie has started kicking ass and taking names. Kind of funny, given that her proportions should theoretically prevent her from being able to stay upright. But no matter. I always heard that there was a glass ceiling in the field of musketeering. Glad to know that Barbie has shattered it. Miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment