Confronting Conservative Americas plot to outbreed Progressives
Has it really been 3 months already today?! She is getting so big so fast! Happy 3 month birthday Addy!
great pictures! i'm sure you're great parents.
Happy Mother's Day Mr. Kim!...kisses
um, we mean ms. kim. sorry, reid was sort of distracted.
ok, i was just notified of MY mistake. apparently, i was the one who was distracted. actually, asleep on the couch when reid told me the story.
I was wondering if I had lost my identity as Mr. Kim! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Has it really been 3 months already today?! She is getting so big so fast! Happy 3 month birthday Addy!
great pictures! i'm sure you're great parents.
Happy Mother's Day Mr. Kim!...kisses
um, we mean ms. kim. sorry, reid was sort of distracted.
ok, i was just notified of MY mistake. apparently, i was the one who was distracted. actually, asleep on the couch when reid told me the story.
I was wondering if I had lost my identity as Mr. Kim! :)
Post a Comment