



So I celebrated my first mother's day, as a mama, with my family and we enjoyed flowers and pottery, yummy veggies and venison together. While I tend to want to boycott the Hallmark holiday series, I have to say days to honor parents are well-deserved (ok, so I am biased now!). In the daily nonsense of life it's easy to forget the most important pieces that make your crazy life not only complete, but altogether possible. With two generations of mama's in my family, I am lucky to have incredibly wonderful mama models. When I see how my sister relates to and loves my nephew and how her parenting has led to an amazingly kind-hearted, sensitive kid and when I think of my mom's strength, courage, unconditional love, patience, and incredible calm, I can only hope I'm able to be these things for Adeline.
2 comments:
So glad you had a nice day! Addy is getting big so fast. I'll see you really soon!!
~Cindy
I bet you guys are doing this whole parenting thing with lots of grace!
Post a Comment