
I scored a sweet doll house from a local rummage sale yesterday. Didn't think Addy would really be that into yet, but as soon as I got it out she immediately started playing. This morning she brought the mini-table and two chairs plus one of the dolls to her little table in the kitchen. Addy and her new dolly had breakfast together. She'd offer up a spoonful of cereal and if the dolly didn't want it she'd eat it (click on the picture above to get a better look). This afternoon she also enlisted most of her new doll house dolls in a dance party.
All of this (and not the catapulting of dolls across the room) will be great practice, we hope, for the next addition to the Ypsilanti population bomb. In an effort to continue the liberal momentum for a positive outcome this November we've decided to add another potential liberal to the mix: February 2009, stay tuned for the next installment of the Ypsi Population Bomb!
3 comments:
ooo, excitement!! congratulations!
Congratulations!! I have to admit I caught wind of it a little early :)
I'm so excited for you! Your little family just keeps growing :) I haven't said anything at work - but I want to know if anyone knows yet! Call me!
Post a Comment