09 February 2009

Addy Celebrates #2


Adeline is still fighting off the bug we've all had, but was able to muster enough birthday girl energy for some sass, a trip to the park, and a special 'treat' made by mama.













As we patiently await B2's arrival, I'd like to say a little something about the YpsiPopBomb. As many of you know this blog was developed to share our experiences with family and friends, but more importantly it serves a pedagogical purpose of progressive propagation (read subtitle of blog is confusion persists). For all out there still of child bearing years and the correct ideological persuasion , do not lay idly by in concordance with new leadership and a restored sense of hope. Breed! xo, jefe'

3 comments:

YpsiParentals said...

Happy birthday Addy!

cara t. alaska said...

omg, so cute! Addy with her birthday cake = priceless.

Keep the pro-procreation propaganda comin...

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, we are behind in our procreating - but we are sure enjoying watching your family grow! Feel better soon and good luck with B2 - we are thinking of you!

Happy b-day addy!