I love this time of year. I've come to appreciate each of the seasons but fall and winter are especially sweet and beautiful to me. Spring and Summer have become more fun to me with kids and our own garden. And to be honest last year was the first year winter wore on me. We had so many super frigid days that kept us inside for days on end and it was awful. On the flip of that is the energy required to properly clothe two kids (now three) plus myself each time we do go out. But, with that said, I am soaking up these sunny and cool but not cold days and looking forward to some snow play. We're settling into spending more time indoors with puzzles and art and dancing and hot cocoa.
1 comment:
where did you guys get that sweet playground for your back yard. that looks AMAZING!!
Post a Comment