11 January 2009

Haircut


Waiting for breakfast at Beezy 's with still long, wispy, nesty hair!


A short walk in the fluffy snow to Depot Town to get Addy 's first haircut. There was a nervous moment when Kathy tried to put the smock on, but when likened to a painting smock at home, Addy relaxed. Her cheeks, by the way, are indicative of some major teeth on the move!This isn't so bad! But, the blow dryer went one step too far!
Thankfully we calmed down and Addy was quite pleased with her new haircut. Think I'll take it from here. I was a little nervous to do it myself this first time, like clipping her enormously long fingernails after she was born.

Still need to take a post haircut photo of Addy but thought we ought to mark this momentous occasion. Like any other crazy mama I stole some of her hair from the floor for her baby book. I recently found a pony tail my mom had been saving from one of our many haircuts. It was a little creepy, but endearing nonetheless.

No comments: