02 January 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a fun visit with Zia, Zio, Ollie and Maya over Christmas at Nonno's house. Addy and Maya played well together and Maya was bestowing hugs on Addy all the time. Very sweet. The three cousins are finding their rhythm together. Ollie has taken on a sweet and playful big cousin role, while Addy and Maya learn to play together, or at least beside each other.


(the big snow that melted, far too soon)
(our charlie brown christmas tree)

We all made it through our first Christmas without mom. Her absence really didn't hit me until yesterday. Welcoming in 2009 seemed to be a bit harder reality for me. Soon I won't be able to think back just one year with memories of mom. I am thankful, though, that I feel my mom's strength and see her all around in so many ways.

We're nearing 36 weeks and B2 is growing big. We're finally in the gettin' ready for baby 2 mode, now that classes and the holidays are over and we're getting more and more excited. Here's a belly shot for your enjoyment :)


No comments: