When we originally put up the blog, the vision was for it to be a place first and foremost to communicate/document our familial transition. I also saw it as my bully pulpit in the ether. A place to rant and be witty about the what I thought of the world. A place where I could paint a portrait of a future, or in some cases a past, that justified my interests and world-view. Mostly a place where I could project information through the my lens, in hopes that it rang true to others along the way inspiring myself to make and do what's well intentioned for my family and our community.
Needless to say, I can't remember the last time I contributed to this blog... So heres to inspiring myself! I think that the best knowledge I could impart at this time,is that you can't take care of others if you don't take care of yourself. Enjoy! Papa Jefe'
No comments:
Post a Comment